scenic picture from Washington state
Library › Library Loan Request

MRSC Library Loan Request Form

Washington city, town and county officials/employees, Washington public hospital districts, sewer and water districts that are members of the Washington Association of Sewer & Water Districts (WASWD), and Enduris members* may use this form to submit library loan requests to MRSC library staff. To ensure a prompt response, please provide all of the information requested below.

* Fill in the required fields below
Remember me on this form
Name: *    
City/Town/County Employed by: *    
Position: *    
Phone: () *      
Fax: ()
Address: *    
City: *    
State:    Zip: *      
E-mail Address: *    
You are requesting the following item from the MRSC library:
Additional Comments:

*MRSC is a private non-profit research and information service for Washington State local government officials and employees. We are only able to provide services to Washington cities, towns and counties and some special purpose districts. If you are not a local government employee/official, we suggest you contact your local public library or law library for information or research direction.

Need more information?

Feel free to Ask MRSC. Washington cities, counties, and our contract partners can call or email MRSC for more information and advice - free of charge.