Non-Conference Training Opportunities
The mission of the WFOA Education Committee is to provide Washington public
entities and their staffs with professional training in finance, budgeting,
accounting, reporting, and other relevant fields. This professional training
provides budget and finance professionals the opportunity to meet face-to-face,
exchange ideas with others, and enhance their knowledge that will assist them
in promoting the professional management of government financial resources.
The professional educational opportunities also enable our members to maintain
their status as Professional Finance Officers, CPA's, and/or other similar professional
designations. If you want to join this committee, please contact Jana Mcquade at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 394-9721.
For registration questions, please email your inquiry to
Washington Finance Officers Association and Washington State Auditor's Office Present:
- Budgeting, Accounting and Reporting System (BARS)
- Federal Grant Requirements and Management
Washington Finance Officers Association Presents:
- Fundamentals of Municipal Water: Law, Policy, Financing and Operations
- Debt Issuance Webinars “*”
*Due to WFOA using a third-party vendor for all webinars:
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- It is required all registrations are paid with a credit card only
- WFOA credits or vouchers cannot be used on any webinar registrations.
- Certificates of Participation are only provided to those who are paid registrations of LIVE webinars and have completed all polling questions
- If a entity group would like to participate using a conference room and one computer logged into the webinar; then such said group would need to contact the Education Co-Chair at a minimum of 10 business days prior to event and will agree to have someone coordinate the group and facilitate CPE sheets in order to provide all paid participants Certificates of Participation.
- No Certificates of Participation will be provided for any RECORDED webinars.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are granted at no charge and with a full refund up to ten (10) calendar days prior to the date of training. Cancellation refunds during the ten calendar days prior to the date of training (including the day of class) may be considered in unforeseen circumstances by the Education Non-Conference Co-Chair. Substitution of an attendee is permitted for the training in lieu of the registered attendee. Registration fees cannot be applied to future classes.